el

el

1417 Commerce

Restoration of a 20,000 sf abandoned industrial space

In 2017, Riley Area Development Corporation purchased and renovated this former piston ring fabrication space. Used as storage since 1975, this project recieved grant funds from the City of Indianapolis and loan funding from LISC.   In early 2018, the project will accomplish objectives of job creation and blight elimination with new tenants, The Best Chocolate In Town and Impressive Prototypes.